Services Online Limited ("we" or"us") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms & conditions of use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Services Online Limited of 15, Stanley Road. Streatley, Bedfordshire, LU3 3PW with incorporated in England and Wales with company number 7853017. Services Online Limited is notified as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office with number Z2994370. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Ray Danks.
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, primarily by cookies;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To assist in the smooth running of all supplied client services we may, from time to time, and when necessary, divulge your contact information to our hosting support company or our web design partners to facilitate any requested support services.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
You have the right to ask us for the current status of your current personal data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.